GILI Electric Pump Battery Pack Manual
Please read the operating instructions below before using this product.
The GILI Portable Battery Pack allows you to power your electric pump anytime anywhere. This battery features a user-friendly interface so operating it is a breeze. Designed with safety as top priority, the portable battery pack includes safeguards against overcharging and over-discharging, ensuring the longevity of both the battery and the electric pump.
|1. On/Off Battery Indicator
|4. USB Outlet
|2. Battery Indicator
|5. USB Charging Inlet
|3. Cigarette Lighter Socket
|6. USB Charging Line
- Before charging this product, please verify that the specifications of the adapter match the product. Incompatible adapters might cause damage to the product or cause risky overload.
- In order to reduce the risk of injury, do not allow children to use it. Keep children and those who are incapacitated off it.
- Children shall be kept far away from this product and wire.
- Please do not bury the wire in the soil.Place it in a safe zone where it won't be damaged by a mower or other equipment.
- If the power wire is damaged, report it immediately to customer service.
- If you are standing in a place with water or your hands are wet, please don't plug or pull the DC plug.
- Before using, please check the cigarette lighter socket to make sure that there is no rust or residue inside. The cigarette lighter socket with poor electric conduction may cause overheating of the product or power source, which will damage the product. Power the product with a cigarette lighter plug less than 15A
- DO NOT place the product in a high-humidity environment, otherwise the internal circuit of the product might be short-circuited, causing serious damage to the product.
- DO NOT throw this product into fire for fear of explosion, battery leakage or other dangers.
- DO NOT disassemble or break the product randomly for fear of damaging the product.
- Avoid keeping or using this product under strong sunlight. Prolonged sun exposure will damage the performance of the product, resulting in overheat and line problems.
- Do not use or store this product in an environment where the temperature is too low or too high, which might trigger automatic protection of the product and cut off the charging of the digital product.
- Please use this product in a relatively safe environment, and keep it away from flammable/explosive liquids, gases or explosives.
- If product is swelling or if leakage is found, please stop using this product and report to customer service.
- Do not disassemble the device without authorization. This product does not contain spare parts that can be disassembled/maintained by the user.
- Do not cover or obstruct the product with paper or other objects for fear of affecting heat dissipation and cooling of the product.
- In order to avoid injury or property damage, unplug the power cord when not using the product.
- If leakage occurs and the liquid splashes into the eyes accidentally, do not rub your eyes but rinse your eyes with clean water immediately instead. If the symptom is serious, please go to hospital.
- The purpose of using this product is limited to the description in the instruction book.
- This product supplies power to air pumps, mobile phones, tablet computers and other devices (Figure 2).
- Power the product with a cigarette lighter plug less than 15A (Figure 1).
BATTERY POWER LEVEL DISPLAY
The display shows the battery power level at the time of battery charging and discharging (as shown in the following diagram).
Notes: When the battery power level is “25%”, please charge the battery. This product features a battery overcharge and over-discharge circuit protection, which can effectively protect the service life of the battery.
Please use compatible USB charging cable to charge the product. It is recommended that this product should not be used during charging (Figure 3).
Charging Input: DC5V/1000mA
Charging Time: About 9 hours
Cigarette Lighter Output: DC12 15A
Lithium Battery Capacity: 4000mAh
- Do not attempt to dry this product with a hairdryer, microwave oven or other heat sources.
- Do not allow this product to work for more than 30 consecutive minutes, because motor overheating might cause internal damage.
- Please allow the product to cool for 30 minutes after 30-minute continuous operation.
- Do not use this product while it's being charged.
- It's prohibited to make the product get wet in the rain, become damp or soak in the water because it's not waterproof.
- Observe the local waste disposal regulations. Never discard the product randomly.
- The USB cable is only used for charging. It is recommended that this product should not be used during charging.
MAINTENANCE AND STORAGE
- After using, or if you want to move, maintain or adjust the product, please first pull out the DC plug from the socket.
- When it is idle, it shall be properly stored after being fully cooled.
- It shall not be exposed to the rain or immersed in water.
- Please store it in the dry and ventilated place.
1-year warranty from the date of purchase against abnormal defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover damage or defects resulting from improper storage, misuse, or improper handling.